Friday, March 30, 2012

A-Line Strapless Neckline Sleeveless Floor Length Grape Satin Bridesmaid Dress

The dresses I ordered are so gorgeous! They are so simple but have a whiff of elegance; making all of us bridesmaids look like princesses. I was thrilled to find out that this item comes in the wedding's color motif which is champagne. All the girls loved the dress they were wearing that day, we had fun dressing up before going to the church.

I was the one in charge of the entourage's dresses when my best friend got married and I had a very short time to decide on what everyone will wear. I was so thankful that I was introduced to Auva by an officemate. All I needed to do was take the measurements of all the girls then send it through the site itself. The tailoring time is really fast, as well as the delivery. All the gowns arrived in good condition, too. Auva sells cheap wedding dresses & designer wedding dresses online as well. Find More!

No comments:

Post a Comment